Jan Meal Plan: Cant out train a bad diet so here is a sample meal plan to help you jump start your NYE resolutions. Remember “ABS” are made in the kitchen (aka…you eat junk, you look and feel like junk)
Meal 1: 2-4 egg whites and 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 handful of berries
Meal 2: 1- 2 rice cakes with 1 tbsp of natural nut butter
Meal 3: 4oz of chicken breast, 96% fat free turkey or white fish, 1 cup of any green veggies,1/4 cup brown rice
Meal 4: 1 – 2 scoop protein shake, 1tbsp of natural nut butter, 1/2 banana
Meal 5: 5oz of lean protein white fish, salmon, chick, 1 large mix green salad, tomatoes, 1/4 cup of avocado
- Eat every 2 ½ – 3 ½ hours.
- Drink at least ¾ – 1 gallon of water daily, spread evenly throughout the day.
- Limit your use of butter sprays, artificial sweeteners and oils.
- Avoid skipping meals, which slows metabolic process and lead to muscle atrophy
- Maintain a consistent daily caloric intake to keep your energy level high.
- Whole, organic, or fresh foods are better than frozen, frozen is better than canned
- 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night and 8 to 10 on the weekends if at all possible
- Add 1 cup of green veggies of your choice anywhere during the day your hungry
- ONLY 1 Free meal a week after successfully adhering to clean eating for 5 consecutive days, anything that is not on this meal plan or the approved exchange list is considered a “cheat”
- No alcohol unless it is your Free meal, 3 MAX.