Ezekiel Bread Pudding
Ingredients (makes up to 6 servings, ready in 1 hour)
- 8 slices of Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread
- 3 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp nutmeg
- Pinch of sea salt
- Olive oil cooking spray
Optional – cool whip
- Preheat over to 350.
- Coat baking pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Whisk ingredients together (except Ezekiel bread)
- Tear piece of bread and coat baking pan
- Cover the bread with wet mixture & with clean hands press until bread is evenly moistened.
- Bake in oven for 60mins
- Serve with cool whip or yogurt.
Nutrients Per Serving: about 230 calories per serving & 9g of protein.