Summer Recipe: Halibut Veracruz (the other white fish)
Ready in 20mins, makes 4 servings
- 1lb wild caught halibut
- Mrs. Dash No Salt
- 1 lemon and/or lime
- 1 green pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1 onion
- Preheat oven to 350 or warm the grill.
- Marinate Halibut with lemon, lime & Mrs. Dash
- Thinly slice onion & pepper
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil & spray olive oil spray
- Lay marinated fish on top of the foil, place peppers & onions on top of the fish
- Place foil on the grill or in the oven OR broil for 15mins
- Serve with salsa, brown rice & vegetables.