Nothing makes me feel better then rocking a cute outfit to workout in!
What you wear to the gym can go a long way toward helping you stay motivated and confident and can even improve your workout performance.
Exercise requires energy, and putting on the sweats you wore for three days straight when you broke up with your last boyfriend or girlfriend is an energy-zapper.
Workout clothes serve both a practical and a psychological purpose.
On a practical level, you need special workout clothes simply because street clothes are either too constricting, or they’ll rip, or they’re made from non-breathable fibers.
But psychologically, you need special workout gear to convince yourself it’s time to work out.
Here are some of my favorite brands for fun fitness gear:
- Under Armour http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/womens
- Bodyrock Sports http://bodyrocksport.com/
- Zella http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/zella
- 15love Apparel http://15loveapparel.com/tops.html
- Asics http://www.asicsamerica.com/Shop/Footwear/Training/cat/training-footwear