FITNEZ TIPS that can help you cope with Endometriosis
- EAT CLEAN: When attempting to relieve endometriosis symptoms naturally, begin by eliminating foods that lead to inflammation. This includes dairy, processed foods, refined sugars, caffeine and carbohydrates. The more processed a food is, the less nutrient value it retains.
- Say GoodBye to Estrogen Foods: Use this list as a way to avoid foods high in estrogen.
- Protect your Bones: Some endometriosis medications work by lowering estrogen levels. If you are on an estrogen–lowering medication for more than 6 months, you may be at risk of developing osteoporosis (brittle bones). Try taking a calcium and vitamin D supplements to help protect your bones.
- Get Moving: Exercise may actually improve endometriosis symptoms. Daily exercise such as walking, swimming, dancing, or other activities will help you maintain a healthy weight and give you energy.
- Surround yourself with the Best: Learning how to cope with Endometriosis can feel like an overwhelming task at first. However, the more strategies and techniques you learn, the easier it will become. Having the support of important people in your life will also help you manage your pain. When you learn how to manage your pain, rather than allowing it to rule you, you will have the confidence to live your life to its fullest potential.