Try these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – you wont be disappointed!
Makes 4 Rolls – Each Roll: 115 Calories | Protein 13 g | Carbs 9 g | Fat 3 g
¼ c. canned organic pumpkin
1 ½ scoops Dymatize or Isopure Vanilla protein
2 tbsp almond flour
3 egg whites
½ tsp baking powder
¼ c. Agave syrup
2 tsp. natural peanut butter
Dash of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the roll batter.
3. Spoon into a muffin pan that has been sprayed with non-sticking olive oil cooking spray.
4. Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Then, using a fork or knife, loosen the rolls from the pan and flip them over. Continue cooking the rolls for about 2-5 minutes. The rolls are cooked when you can insert a toothpick into the center of the rolls and it comes out clean (no batter on the toothpick). Be careful not to overcook.
5. Remove from oven, and allow the rolls to cool slightly.
6. Microwave the glaze ingredients for about 15-20 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir well.
7. Smooth glaze mixture on top of rolls, set on a plate to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon. Store leftovers in fridge.