Pumpkin Pie Fitnez Cookies
Body Benefits: Pumpkin is loaded with the antioxidant beta-carotene, a phytonutrient that may help prevent cell damage in the body.
2 cups of quick oats
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 whole egg
1 can of pumpkin puree
1tbsp of agave
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Use a food processor or coffee grinder, grind the oatmeal.
3. In a large bowl, mix the above ingredients.
4. Using a large spoon, drop 6 large scoops of dough onto the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges start to brown. Be careful to not over cook. Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10mins.
Per serving (recipe serves 12): 123 calories, 10 grams protein, 17 grams carbohydrates (3 grams fiber), 3 grams fat #Fitnez #fall #pumpkincookie