1. Track your Heart Rate with a heart rate monitor.
2. Gift of Health: Personal Training Sessions, New Year’s Meal Plan or Boot Camp Packages. At you know where! www.fit-nez.com
3. Spoil Someone with a Massage: Reach out to Fit-Nez approved, Jorge for a much needed massage. Be sure to mention Fit-Nez for special holiday pricing!
4. Pump Up with Resistance Bands: If you have a smaller budget but still want to give the gift of fitness, I suggest a set of resistance bands.You can buy a set of three bands for just $15, and the exercise combinations are limitless.
5. A Jump Rope: A classic gift that can replace a ten thousand dollar treadmill for cardio training when traveling or on the move.